| What does a VKC have to offer?
A virtual knowledge centre is so much more than a well secured working environment. Options include:
- Collaboration with fellow researchers from the Netherlands and abroad within a shared workspace
- Working on your own documents in your personal workspace
- Managing the planning of projects
- Viewing events, announcements and blogs by fellow researchers and adding your own information
- Sharing (preliminary) research results
- Exchanging relevant links
- Saving and sharing data
Key concepts are:
- Knowledge portal
In addition to a restricted section, each virtual knowledge centre has a public section, with for instance an overview of all research projects and access to public research data and publications.
The University Library stores all data and supervises sustainability.
As a Partner in Science the University Library closely collaborates with each community to create a safe, dynamic and effective working environment.
The University Library offers its expertise to give shape to the VKC, allowing you to concentrate on the content.